The Plastic Truck Security Seal is a fixed length indicative plastic seal used for trailers, trucks and transportation equipment.
The patented Acetal Locking Chamber in a Plastic Truck Seal provides superior tamper resistance.
The 7.5″ long Plastic Truck Fixed Length Seals are an excellent alternative to metal truck seals if you are concerned with security, safety, visibility and readability.
The HDPE construction of our plastic truck seals works well in all weather conditions.
Plastic Truck Seals are available in stock in a multiple of colors.
Consecutive numbers are hot stamped in a contrasting color allowing for the plastic truck seal to be easily read.
- Trailer Doors
- Bulk Tankers
- Retail Distribution
- Part No. 308
- High Density Polyethylene & Acetal
- Operational length – 7″
- Hot Stamped Printing – Numbering: 7 digits,Logo: 1/4″ x 4″,17 character maximum
- Packing: 20 seals per strip,1,000 per carton
- Gross Weight: 8 lbs. per thousand
- Box Dimensions: 9.5″ x 11″ x 12.5″
This is a great complement to our bolt seals and cable seals within the security seals applications